Refurbishing of Shower Systems
After many years, wear and tear and water deposits can mar the beauty and impair the function of your Coventry Brass Works Limited shower system. We can improve the appearance and function of your shower system.
Shower System Revitalization Program
Coventry Brass Works Limited products are made of solid brass that can be refurbished to enhance their appearance.
Our factory performs the finest metal finishing. Our skilled factory craftsmen can revitalize your existing Coventry Brass Works Limited shower system.
Depending on the condition of your Coventry Brass Works Limited shower system, the cost to revitalize your existing shower system is about half the retail price of buying the shower system as new.
Once we receive your existing shower system, it takes us 2-3 weeks to revitalize your existing shower system.
How the Shower System Revitalization Program Works
- Email us several photographs of your existing Coventry Brass Works Limited shower system to email@example.com.
- We will review the condition of your shower system and reply back with a cost and time estimate, and payment and shipping instructions.
- Send us all the components of your existing shower system, thoroughly wrapped in protective padding.
- Our skilled factory craftsmen will:
- Thoroughly clean your shower system.
- Replace old cartridges with new cartridges.
- Replace old hoses with new hoses.
- Replace broken handles with new handles.
- Polish and restore the metal finish.
- We ship your revitalized shower system back to you.
Sending Your Shower System to Us
- Have your plumber carefully uninstall and delicately disassemble your entire shower system into its main components. Avoid damaging or making dents in any components during un-installation and disassembly.
- Thoroughly wrap each component in bubble wrap or other thick protective packing material.
- Pack the wrapped components into a sturdy box with plenty of padding, and ensure that the components are not in direct contact, to avoid damaging the parts in transit.
We recommend that you insure your shower system components up to the value of a new system, to cover damage that may result in transit.
We are not responsible for dings and dents or other damage that may result when you ship your shower components to us. Be sure to fully pad each component so none of the components get dinged, dented, bent, or otherwise damaged when you ship them to us.
Dings, dents, and bends in components will remain, unless you additionally pay for replacing such damaged components with new components.
We reserve the right to increase our price quote to refurbish your shower system components, once we receive them and are able to inspect them in person —especially if the components arrive with dents, dings, and bends.
We will then provide instructions on how and where to ship your shower system to our factory near San Diego, California.
We warranty the performance of your revitalized shower system like a new product.