Butler Mill and Brassworks 3/4" Exposed Thermostatic Shower System with 12" Shower Head, Diverter, and Ceramic Handheld Shower with Ceramic Cross Handles
Butler Mill and Brassworks presents an ultra luxury exposed thermostatic shower system which serves as the centerpiece of a lavish bathroom.
This luxurious thermostatic shower system utilizes a sophisticated thermostatic valve cartridge which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature, even if there is a sudden decrease in the cold water pressure, to prevent very hot water from scalding your skin.
- Shown in Polished Chrome (26)
- Select a finish above (vary in price)
- For large orders, request a finish sample.
- Select the desired Finish.
- Click through the small images to view the Handheld Shower Wands styles: Ceramic Shower Wand and Metal Shower Wand.
- Click through the small images to view the Handle Styles: Large Offset Lever 99, Cross Handle 98, or Hex Cross Handle 75.
- When ordering, in the Special Instructions field of the Shopping Cart, write:
- Ceramic Shower Wand or Metal Shower Wand for the shower wand style
- Large Offset Lever 99, Cross Handle 98, or Hex Cross Handle 75 for the handle style
- All brass construction
- Temperature control handle operates a world class 3/4" thermostatic valve cartridge which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. Thermostatic valve also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class European 3/4" thermostatic cartridge (since 1945) is engineered to deliver the highest flow rate on the market.
- World class European 3/4" ceramic disc cartridge (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- Enormous 12" rainhead shower head
- Hand-held shower wand for convenient bathing
- Shower head diverter
- Adjustable hand-held shower wand holder
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet these codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSAB125.1-2005
- Thermostatic valve and cartridge
- 12" shower head with swivel connector
- Volume control
- 60" spiral metal flex hose
- Handheld shower wand
- Wall bracket
- Check valves
- Mounting screws
- Solid brass dial assembly preset at maximum of 110℉
- Uses a 3/4" cartridge but requires a 1/2" water line pipe
- Made at our factory in California. Complies with Federal water usage regulations which limit shower heads and bathroom faucets to 2.5 gallons per minute and California regulations which limit shower heads and bathroom faucets to 1.8 gallons per minute.
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax, except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
- New product covered by our return policy
This beautiful shower system is made to order at our factory in California. Please allow time for production. Production time varies based on metal finish.
- Production Times
- Upon request, we can ship the copper mounting plate ahead of the shower system.
- When placing order, request mounting template and installation instructions be shipped ahead.
- This precision-made product should be installed by a qualified plumber.
- Installation Instructions
- Do not rough out without copper rough-in plate. Plate will be sent ahead upon request.
🇺🇸 World class American manufacturer with over 35 years of experience making luxury faucets for finest hotels and luxury homes. Built in America from premium components from America, Germany, France, Italy, Bulgaria, and England.