Coventry Brassworks 3/4" Exposed Thermostatic Shower with Arched Shower Arm and 8" Shower Head
This luxurious thermostatic shower system utilizes a sophisticated thermostatic valve cartridge which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature, even if there is a sudden decrease in the cold water pressure, to prevent very hot water from scalding your skin.
- Shown in Polished Chrome (26)
- Select a finish above (vary in price)
- For large orders, request a finish sample.
- Thermostatic valve cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class 3/4" thermostatic cartridge and valve body by Eurotherm of France (since 1945). Engineered to deliver the highest flow rate on the market.
- World class ceramic disc cartridges by Fluhs of Germany (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- Large 8" shower head
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- All brass construction
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet these codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSAB125.1-2005
- Thermostatic valve
- Thermostatic valve cartridge
- 8" shower head with swivel connector
- Volume control
- Wall bracket
- Check valve
- Mounting screws
- Solid brass dial assembly preset at maximum of 110℉
- Uses a 3/4" cartridge but requires a 1/2" water line pipe.
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax, except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
- New product covered by our return policy
Product is made to order. Production time varies based on metal finish.
- When placing order, request mounting template and installation instructions be shipped ahead.
- This precision-made product should be installed by a qualified plumber.
- Do not rough out without copper rough-in guide. Guide will be sent ahead upon request.
🇺🇸 World class American manufacturer with over 30 years of experience making luxury faucets for finest hotels and luxury homes. Proudly made in the United States of America.