Coventry Brassworks 20 Point 1/2" Thermostatic Temperature Control Lever and Thermostatic Cartridge
Products 88.01.216 and 18.30.352
Includes Temperature Control Lever, Thermostatic Cartridge, and Lever Screw.
Shown in Polished Chrome.
Use the menu above to select your desired metal finish.
- Elegant traditional English design
- Sturdy solid-brass components from Italy, Germany, and United States
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished metal finishes
- Certified to meet or exceed industry and sanitary standards
- Ship in 3-5 Days: Polished Chrome, Polished Brass PVD, Satin Nickel PVD, Antique Bronze
- Ship in 2-3 Weeks: Polished Nickel PVD, Matte Black
- Ship in 3-4 Weeks: Brushed Bronze PVD, Satin Gold PVD
- This is a precision-made product and we recommend professional installation.
How to Remove Existing Temperature Control Handle:
- Turn the temperature control handle so the set screw hole points upward.
- Use an Allen key to remove the set screw. (Make sure the set screw does not fall down the shower drain.)
- Position your feet so you have a steady stance. Pull the center of the temperature control handle toward you using both hands. (Do not pull on the ceramic lever, because you can break it apart from the metal portion of the handle assembly.)
- If the temperature control handle does not pull off, spray Liquid Wrench or WD40 three to four times into the set screw hole. Wait between each spray so the lubricant seeps into the set screw hole.
- Wait 10 minutes, so the lubricant can soak in between the parts.
- Position your feet so you have a steady stance. Pull the center of the temperature control handle toward you using both hands.
Shower Valve Socket Wrench Set with Bar Handle
Includes 5 double-ended, hexagon sockets with the following socket sizes:
- 21/32" x 27/32"
- 29/32" x 31/32"
- 1-1/32" x 1-3/32"
- 1-5/32" x 1-9/32"
- 1-11/32" x 1-7/16"