Butler Mill and Brassworks 1/2" Exposed Thermostatic Shower System with 8" Shower Head, Diverter, Metal Hand Shower, and Lever Handles
This luxurious thermostatic shower system utilizes a sophisticated thermostatic valve cartridge which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature, even if there is a sudden decrease in the cold water pressure, to prevent very hot water from scalding your skin.
- Shown in Polished Chrome (26)
- Select a metal finish above
- Thermostatic valve cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class 1/2" thermostatic cartridge and valve body by Eurotherm of France (since 1945).
- World class ceramic disc cartridges by Fluhs of Germany (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- 8" shower head
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- All brass construction
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet or exceed these codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSAB 125.1-2011
- Thermostatic valve
- Thermostatic cartridge
- 8" shower head with swivel connector
- Volume control
- 60" spiral metal flex hose
- Metal handheld shower wand
- Wall bracket
- Check valves
- Mounting screws
- Solid brass dial assembly preset at maximum of 110℉
- Requires a 1/2" water line pipe.
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax, except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
- New product covered by our return policy
Product is made to order. Production time varies based on metal finish.
- Do not rough out without copper rough-in guide.
- When placing order, request mounting template and installation instructions be shipped ahead.
- This precision-made product should be installed by a qualified plumber.
🇺🇸 World class American manufacturer with over 30 years of experience making luxury faucets for finest hotels and luxury homes. Proudly made in the United States of America.