- Click a link below to view the respective installation instructions.
- Concealed 1/2" Thermostatic Valve Assembly
- Deck Mount Bidet
- Exposed 1/2" Thermostatic Valve
- Exposed 3/4" Thermostatic Valve
- Exposed Pressure Balance Valve
- Exposed Two Valve Tub and Shower
- Lavatory Set
- Pressure Balance Valve and Cartridge
- Roman Tub Set
- Simply Safe Thermostatic
- Single Hole Bidet Set
- Single Hole Lavatory Set
- Thermostatic Systems
- Wall Mount Lavatory
To replace the button on top of the handle or to replace a cartridge, you will need to remove the existing button with metal ring on top of the faucet handle.
Removing the existing button on top of the faucet handle and replacing it with a new button with metal ring is not obvious. You will need to use rubber gloves with a good grip to unscrew and remove the existing metal ring atop the handle. Then screw on the new button with metal ring. The video below demonstrates how to change the button.
We can help you find the parts that you need:
- Take photos of the parts and circle them.
- Take photos of the surrounding faucet and any documentation.
- Email us the above photos by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your issue.
We will research which parts you need and reply back.