3/4" Semi-Exposed Thermostatic Shower System with 8" Shower Head and Arched Shower Arm
This luxurious thermostatic shower system utilizes a sophisticated thermostatic valve cartridge which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature, even if there is a sudden decrease in the cold water pressure, to prevent very hot water from scalding your skin.
It features an large 8" shower head and is available in many choices of the finest finishes, handles, and temperature dials.
Choose from these options:
- 26 Finishes
- 7 Thermostatic Control Handles
- 7 Volume Control Handles
- 2 Temperature Dials
Shown in Polished Chrome (26) with handle 485 for the thermostatic control lever, handle 481 for the volume control handles, and ceramic temperate dial.
- Select the desired Finish.
- Click the small images to view the Thermostatic Control and Volume Control Handles, and Temperature Dials.
- When ordering, in the Special Instructions field of the Shopping Cart, write your choice for each of the following:
- Thermostatic Control Handle: 9 handle styles
- Volume Control Handles: 9 handle styles
- Temperature Dial: Ceramic or metal
The Thermostatic Control Handle and the Volume Control Handles may be different styles.
The finish of the handles will be the same as the rest of the shower system.
- Shown in Polished Chrome (26)
- Select a finish above (vary in price)
- Contact us for more finishes.
- For large orders, request a finish sample.
- Thermostatic valve cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class 3/4" thermostatic cartridge and valve body by Eurotherm of France (since 1945). Engineered to deliver the highest flow rate on the market.
- World class ceramic disc cartridges by Fluhs of Germany (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- All brass construction
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet these codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSAB125.1-2005
- Thermostatic valve
- Thermostatic valve cartridge (18.30.176)
- 8" shower head with swivel connector
- Volume control
- Temperature dial
- Wall bracket
- Check valve
- Mounting screws
- Solid brass dial assembly preset at maximum of 110℉
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax, except in California
- This is a premium quality product covered by our warranty
Product is made to order. Production time varies based on metal finish.
- When placing order, request mounting template and installation instructions be shipped ahead.
- This precision-made product should be installed by a qualified plumber.
- Do not rough out without copper rough-in guide. Guide will be sent ahead upon request.
🇺🇸 World class American manufacturer with over 30 years of experience making luxury faucets for finest hotels and luxury homes. Proudly made in the United States of America.