Coventry Brassworks Concealed Thermostatic System with 12" Shower Head, 24" Slide Bar, and Standard Hand Shower with Shut-Off with Cross Handle
This luxurious and beautifully designed concealed thermostatic shower system utilizes a sophisticated thermostatic valve which dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature, even if there is a sudden decrease in the cold water pressure, to prevent very hot water from scalding your skin. It features a very large 12" shower head and handheld shower wand, and is available in a variety of the finest finishes.
- Shown in Polished Chrome
- Select a finish above (vary in price)
- Contact us for more finishes.
- For large orders, request a finish sample.
Key Features and Benefits
- Luxurious Design: the attractive styling, inspired by opulent English country homes and estates, will adorn your bathroom with sophistication and elegance.
- Thermostatic Valve: the sophisticated thermostatic valve provides comfort and safety by dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain a set water temperature.
- Exposed Components: shower valve and components are outside the shower wall, enabling them to be admired while facilitating installation and servicing.
- Shower Head and Shower Wand: enjoy the convenience of using the large shower head or the handheld shower wand.
- Precision and Performance: the precisely engineered and manufactured solid brass components provide smooth operation and high performance.
- Sturdy solid-brass components from Italy, Germany, and United States
- Thermostatic valve cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class 1/2" thermostatic cartridge by Eurotherm of France (since 1945)
- World class ceramic disc cartridges by Fluhs of Germany (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- Very large 12" shower head
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet or exceed the following codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSAB 125.1-2011
Metal Shower Wand Option
- Click the small images to view the Handheld Shower Wands.
- If you desire the Metal Shower Wand, when ordering, in the Special Instructions field of the Shopping Cart, write Metal Shower Wand.
This is a complete, ready-to-install shower system which includes:
- In-wall 1/2" Thermostatic Valve with Modified Volume Control and 1/2" Full-Flow Thermostatic Cartridge
- 12" Rainhead shower head with swivel connector
- Shower Arm and Wall Flange
- Rectangular Thermostatic Trim Plate
- Complete 3/4" Thermostatic Cross Handle Temperature Control
- Large Offset Ceramic Lever
- Brass Temperature Dial
- Diverter trim and in-wall diverter
- 60" spiral metal flex hose
- Handheld shower wand
- Slidebar with Swivel Bracket
- Union with Waterway
- Solid brass dial assembly preset at maximum of 110℉
- Uses 1/2" water line pipes
Shop with Confidence
- Free shipping
- No sales tax except in California
- This is a quality product covered by our warranty
- Product is made to order. Production time varies based on metal finish.
- This is a precision-made specialized product. We recommend that it be installed by a qualified plumber or professional installer with experience installing thermostatic shower systems.
🇺🇸 World class American manufacturer with over 30 years of experience making luxury faucets for finest hotels and luxury homes. Proudly built in the United States of America.